Electrical Home Inspection Laws Were Developed with Good Reason for our Safety!
Florida law requires that all Electrical contractors are licensed with the Department of Professional Regulation. They and each municipal area require electrical contractors to perform work to the NEC standards and some locally developed particular standards.
Why Electrical Inspections Are Important for Your Home or Business…
You need an electrical inspection if:
- Any change is being made to the original wiring, including repair and replacement of electrical devices
- Your home or commercial building is over 40 years old
- Any new installations, renovations, or modifications are being made
- A new major appliance is being added
- Your home or commercial building is changing ownership
- You have certain old types of circuit breaker and panel including Zinsco, Sylvania, FPE Federal Pacific Electric
Call Ezell Electric now for Home or Business Electrical Inspections.